Home > Consulting Services > SW Measurement > Workshop
Measurement Implementation Planning Workshop
Program and project managers, SQA and test team members, and development team leads.
The workshop is at the client site.
4 - 8 weeks
The STSC staff is made up of experienced measurement professionals who have implemented measurement systems. Information on the specific instructor can be obtained from the STSC Measurement Domain Lead.For Cost & More Information
The Measurement Implementation Planning workshop is designed to accomplish the following:
• Add to the concepts and principles established in the "Measurement Foundation Workshop"
• Selection of an initial set of measurements to be implemented
• Complete definition of each of the above measurements
• Establish a relationship between the measurements and software management practices
• Finish a DRAFT measurements implementation plan.
|At the Conclusion...|
At the conclusion, the participant should:
|•||Have the basic skills necessary to plan a measurement implementation effort|
|•||Have an initial list of measurements to be implemented by the organization with definitions for each|
|Associated Activities and Deliverables|
|•||Pre-workshop Interview: Interview, approximately 2 weeks prior to the workshop, are conducted at the client site.|
|•||Executive Out-Brief: A briefing to the Leadership outlining the results of the workshop and their role in effective implementation.|
The participants should be familiar with the basic concepts and principles taught in the "Measurement Foundation Workshop".