- STSC web site is provided as a public service by the Software Technology Support Center.
- Information presented on STSC is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of
appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system
uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what
information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system
performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government
computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to
upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual
users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular
destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly
prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National
Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please send them to the STSC.